Bayesian statistics, Econometrics, Quantitative Marketing, Industrial Organization, Time-Series
Discrete Choice, Structural Break models, High-Dimensional models
- Seminar, BI Norwegian Business School, (Sep 2022).
- Seminar, University of Essex (Oct 2022).
- Encounters in Econometric Theory, University of Oxford (April 2022).
- The Canadian Economics Association, the ''Big Data and High-Dimensional Econometrics'' session, Winnipeg (June 2023).
- NBER-NSF Seminar on Bayesian Inference in Econometrics and Statistics, Philadelphia Fed (Aug 2023).
- INFORMS Annual Meeting, Phoenix (Oct 2023).
- Canadian Econometrics Study Group, McMaster University (Oct 2023).
- Seminar, University of Toronto (March2024).
- Seminar, Simon Fraser University (March 2024).